Thompson Seedless Grape Vine Live Plant Hgar168
Thompson Seedless Grape Vine Live Plant Hgar168 by bossplant at Bayfield Farms. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Light Needs:Full sun Plant type:Vine - Requires Support Watering Needs:Once established, needs occasional deep watering; more in extreme heat. Average Landscape Size:Fast-growing vine, grows 10 to 15 ft. each year. Foliage color:Green Blooms:Inconspicuous Flower color:Green Deciduous/evergreen:Deciduous Growth rate:Fast Special features:Bird Friendly, Edible, Fall Color, Fast Growing, Showy Fruit, Waterwise, Year-round InterestThompson Seedless produces large, cylindrical-shaped, heavily shoulde
Product Description & Reviews
Light Needs:Full sun Plant type:Vine - Requires Support Watering Needs:Once established, needs occasional deep watering; more in extreme heat. Average Landscape Size:Fast-growing vine, grows 10 to 15 ft. each year. Foliage color:Green Blooms:Inconspicuous Flower color:Green Deciduous/evergreen:Deciduous Growth rate:Fast Special features:Bird Friendly, Edible, Fall Color, Fast Growing, Showy Fruit, Waterwise, Year-round Interest
Features & Highlights
- Thompson Seedless produces large, cylindrical-shaped, heavily shouldered clusters that ripen in early to mid-August in the San Joaquin Valley. The berries are seedless, medium-sized, ellipsoidal in shape and greenish white to golden in color. Its rise in popularity in California was largely due to its seedless character, thin skin and crisp texture.It is also the most versatile of grape varieties. Vigorous deciduous vine with bold-textured, deep green foliage.
- Grown for its large bunches of small, sweet, mild-flavored, green grapes. Good mid-season table grape. This vigorous, twining vine works well as a screen for arbors or trailing along fences.
- In the first years, the vine should not be allowed to produce fruit.It needs to strengthen its root system before it can support the extra weight of fruit.
- Follow a regular watering schedule during the first growing season to establish a deep, extensive root system. Water deeply, less frequently when established; supplement in extreme heat.
- Feed with a general purpose fertilizer. Provide support such as a trellis or arbor.plant Ability to fruit next season.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by bossplant, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
You are bidding on 1 seedling. Up for sale is 1 pawpaw seedling. Here is a very unique & hardy fruit tree native the eastern United States. This little tree is actually quite easy to miss, it is often hidden by much large trees growing in less travel...
Everglades Farm. Glenn Mango Tree, Grafted, 3 Gal Container from Florida. Full Sun Exposure. Grafted trees produce fruit in 1-2 years. Average age of tree in 3 gal container: 6-12 months. Grown in our plant nursery in Homestead, Florida with the bene...
Ozark strawberries are large, firm, sweet fruit excellent for freezing. Produces a large crop in June and continues to yield some berries all summer with a large crop in the fall. Disease-resistant; ideal for home or commercial use. 2-year roots.You ...
The Dwarf Cavendish Banana Tree is a real banana plant grown for its heavy crop of full-sized fruit. Properly grown you will harvest large bunches of bananas from your tree & enjoy properly-ripened Bananas, not the artificial ripened fruit you find a...