hblife Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester for All Egg Type, Powered by Power Cord Only by hblife at Bayfield Farms. MPN: PD-15144. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Technical Specification: Powered by power cord only Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 1.38 x 1.38 inch Output (Luminous Flux): 220-240 Lumens Power Supply: 100-240 V Package Including: 1 x LED Egg Candler 2 x Candler Cover 1 x Power cord with US plug FAQs about Egg Candler Q: Can I tell whether an egg is fertile through candling? A: Most people ask this, but it is important to note that after 6-7 days, adequately incubated eggs should be able to start developing and there is no doubt that a candler will
Product Description & Reviews
Technical Specification: Powered by power cord only Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 1.38 x 1.38 inch Output (Luminous Flux): 220-240 Lumens Power Supply: 100-240 V Package Including: 1 x LED Egg Candler 2 x Candler Cover 1 x Power cord with US plug FAQs about Egg Candler Q: Can I tell whether an egg is fertile through candling? A: Most people ask this, but it is important to note that after 6-7 days, adequately incubated eggs should be able to start developing and there is no doubt that a candler will help you notice a small dot at the center of the embryo with veins extending from the sides. Q: How often should I candle? A: While you can do this anytime, the best timing is before incubation. Touching the eggs every so often once they are in the incubator in the name of candling is likely to interfere with their development. There is a limit to how often they should be turned or moved. The recommendation is the 5th and 7th day but if you have to once the eggs are in the incubator, only do it to eggs marked as viable. Q: What is the right way to position eggs during candling? A: The Recommended way is that the fertilized eggs position should be in such a way that the more pointed end is facing upwards.However, there are no restrictions when it comes to candling. Position the egg on top of the candler in whichever position that makes it easy to see inside. Q: What if I mark the eggs during candling? A: You may want to mark the egg on the day you have candled it. There is nothing wrong with that. However, use the right marker, preferably a pencil or a crayon. Any other thing such as marker pen can penetrate the egg and interfere with embryo development.
Features & Highlights
- POWERED BY POWER CORD ONLY - 1.2M long electric cord with US plug,You don't have to worry about having to replace batteries frequently. And it doesn't support charging.
- TWO CANDLER COVERS - Come with two rubber candler covers that will cover everything from large duck eggs to tiny quail eggs. You can easily check the viability of your eggs and monitor the growth of embryos.
- NO HEAT DAMAGE TO EGGS - One of the most exciting parts of incubating eggs is being able to watch the embryo progress during the various development stages. Being able to see the different stages of development from embryo to a full grown chick moving in its shell, is both fun and educational. Our egg candler provide cool and strong light, no heat damage to embryo. Provides the fragile life the best care possible.
- MULTIPURPOSE EGG CANDLER - This light candler tester is not just for someone who want to incubate eggs, it is also suitable for kids and students to learn the incubating process in class or a laboratory.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you are not satisfied with your egg candling light, if it's damaged in shipping, we will either replace it or refund your money.
3.3 x 2.3 x 8.3 inches
Have questions about this item (PD-15144), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by hblife, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 308452B, ean: 5662252344193,
Yard Gard 308452B 24'' x 25' 1'' Mesh PVC Coated Green Poultry NettingPoultry netting is deal for confinement of poultry, rabbits, and other small animals. Hexagonal design as recommended by the forestry commission. Also used for window and frame cov...
mpn: VSBb, ean: 0632963019135,
Do I need anything? No. The kit comes complete with everything. If installing outside over your coop hole, The Cheeper Keeper Automatic Coop Door Opener opens light of dawn, and closes at dusk, with the ability to adjust the light sensor in the...
This listing includes:
-Drill-Powered Poultry Plucker
-Heavy Duty Restraining Cone - Medium Size
-Swedish Mora Knife
This drill-powered plucker makes removing feathers from chickens, ducks, or any other type of poultry quick and eas...