AQUAPLANCTON - Safe for Fish and Pets All Natural Pond Algae Treatment Avoid Harsh Chemicals
AQUAPLANCTON - Safe for Fish and Pets All Natural Pond Algae Treatment Avoid Harsh Chemicals by AQUAPLANCTON at Bayfield Farms. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Do you have a pond or lake? Is it muddy, murky or green with algae? Is it slimy, smelly, choked with weed and a chore to clean out? If you have a pump, are you forever cleaning or changing the filter? Would you like to be able to see your fish again? Aquaplancton could well be the answer. Aquaplancton is used successfully with fish all the time and is safe for ducks, plants, pets, all forms of wildlife, UV and biological filters. Aquaplancton can clear green water, sludge, slime, odor, blanket w
Product Description & Reviews
Do you have a pond or lake? Is it muddy, murky or green with algae? Is it slimy, smelly, choked with weed and a chore to clean out? If you have a pump, are you forever cleaning or changing the filter? Would you like to be able to see your fish again? Aquaplancton could well be the answer. Aquaplancton is used successfully with fish all the time and is safe for ducks, plants, pets, all forms of wildlife, UV and biological filters. Aquaplancton can clear green water, sludge, slime, odor, blanket weed and all types of algae. Aquaplancton works on the pond's surface area not depth of water or gallon capacity. Figure on one pound for every ten square feet for the initial dose and allow ¼ of the initial dose for a follow up treatment 3-4 weeks later if needed in a stubborn case. To calculate this you need the approximate length x width = your surface area. It does not need to be exact as you cannot overdose with Aquaplancton. For a pond 8 by 10 feet that works out to 80 square feet and you would need 8 pounds for the treatment. For a stubborn algae problem allow for a second dose 1/4 of the first to be added 2-3 weeks later if needed. Once treated your pond water will turn milky white for 7-10 days. This will not harm the fish or any living thing. Please note. We want all our customers to get a successful result from our product. Many of you with ponds know algae can be a constant problem and you may well have tried many products before looking here. There can be many reasons why a pond will get algae and not all these problems can be fixed by any product. A simple example is that some people have had very successful ponds and their fish have grown and bred and now they have too many fish. We are always quick to respond to any questions like this on our helpline 855-723-3564 and can help you overcome algae issues.
Features & Highlights
- AQUAPLANCTON comes in six sizes and is a harmless natural mineral that helps clean your pond eating through organic material at the bottom and turning this into friendly bacteria. This friendly bacteria balances your pond's ecosystem so they become healthy and algae free. It works best when there is some sediment at the bottom of your pond. Most pond clean outs can destroy the delicate pond ecosystem and will likely result in more algae attacks.
- Dose is based on the surface area of your pond at the rate of one pound for every ten square feet of water you have. Depth and gallons are not important. A pond 8 by10 feet is 80 square feet needing 8 pounds. A pond 20 by 10 needs 20 pounds etc. Please buy enough for a second treatment 1/4 of the first as this may be needed 4-6 weeks later. That should be all you need a year.
- AQUAPLANCTON will turn your pond water very milky for 7-10 days before it settles down to the bottom of the pond. Fish are not bothered by this. If any powder falls on rocks or bare liner please brush it off as it does its best work in amongst any sediment accumulating at the bottom of your pond. Any concerns call us - we want this to work for you.
- Please do not buy this product if you are looking for a quick algae "killer". Harsh "chemical" products can work fast but in addition to killing algae they usually wipe out all your friendly bacteria which over time leaves the pond in an unhealthy state prone to more algae attacks and can pose a serious risk to your fish. We also ask our customers to call us if they have still have algae problems as there can be a host of reasons for this that can prevent any product from working.
- More details below - try scrolling all the way down . You can call us seven days a week before or after a purchase. Just click AQUAPLANCTON below the "Buy Now" button for our number. Most of our poor reviews come from people looking for instant results and most never called us for what can be really useful help. We get hundreds of repeat orders every year.
Have questions about this item (5060349870073), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by AQUAPLANCTON, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Specially formulated to naturally balance pond water and improve clarity.Specially formulated to naturally balance pond water and improve clarity..
mpn: 51114, ean: 0642185511140,
The Healthy Ponds 3 in 1 All-Natural Pond Water Solution kit is the simple way to begin treating and maintaining your pond (up to 500,000 gallons). Everything you need to follow the Healthy Ponds 3-step process is included. To naturally create a clea...
Keep stagnant water healthier and cleaner for fish and local wildlife by adding a pond cleaner that breaks up waste, bacteria and algae. Whether you've got a koi pond in the backyard, a barrel of water for your cows, or a pond you like to fish in on...
POTENT POWER OF BARLEY STRAWGreen Vista Water Gardens Barley Extract Super Liquid uses the power of all natural and organic barley straw to support clean aquatic surfaces and keep water quality at its best. It is scientifically formulated to support ...