AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Arabica Coffee Live Plant, 6'' Pot, Indoor Statement Piece! by AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE at Bayfield Farms. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This item DOES NOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA. Did you know that the same plant that grows coffee beans also makes a great houseplant? Considered to be among the easiest & hardiest of houseplants, coffee plant is great for both experienced or beginner gardeners. Not only is coffee plant care easy, but the plant itself is lovely & makes a wonderful addition to the home.This item does not ship to California.. Arabica is one of the worlds finest quality coffee plants. Indoor container Plants typically grow
Product Description & Reviews
This item DOES NOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA. Did you know that the same plant that grows coffee beans also makes a great houseplant? Considered to be among the easiest & hardiest of houseplants, coffee plant is great for both experienced or beginner gardeners. Not only is coffee plant care easy, but the plant itself is lovely & makes a wonderful addition to the home.
Features & Highlights
- This item does not ship to California.
- Arabica is one of the worlds finest quality coffee plants. Indoor container Plants typically grow to about 4-6' tall. Arabica feature glamorous, Glossy, elliptical, dark green leaves with prominent veins and wavy margins, with fragrant (resembles the aroma of Jasmine), star-shaped, White flowers that bloom in axillary clusters.
- After this plant flowers It produces deep red, shiny and Plum like cherries, each containing two Arabica seeds, or beans.
- Beautiful and easy-to-grow house plant.
- Coffee plants prefer bright, but indirect, light. This means that they should be placed near a window But not directly in the window itself.
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE
Indoor Statement Piece!
6 x 6 x 24 inches
6 x 6 x 24 inches
Have questions about this item (7426979007896), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: AZ300, ean: 0098431900129,
Golden Euonymus is a superb choice for adding a cheery pop of yellow to an evergreen hedge. Each glossy, oval-shaped leaf is a deep forest green with bright golden yellow edging that stands out from any distance. With a dense habit that adapts well t...
mpn: HIBPRC2406101, ean: 0738793127146,
Purple Pillar from Proven Winners Naturally grows as a narrow column, making it suitable for screens, hedges, & patio containers. It has beautiful semi-double Purple Flowers that attract bees but resist deer.10-16 ft. tall and 2-3 ft. wide at maturit...
mpn: SHSAIHN03, ean: 0724529269877,
SALIX INTEGRA `HAKARO NISHIKI` Outstanding tri-color variegation of white, green and pink make this more compact growing pussy willow an interesting landscape addition. Easy to grow, prefers moist soil.It is fully rooted in the soil and can be plante...