Baar Lawn Mole Castor Oil, MolEvict, Helps Rid Lawns & Gardens of Pesky Moles & Voles - 1 Gallon
Free Shipping Included! Baar Lawn Mole Castor Oil, MolEvict, Helps Rid Lawns & Gardens of Pesky Moles & Voles - 1 Gallon by Baar at Bayfield Farms. MPN: 750M. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. MoleEvict: Experience the Baar Advantage There are many different uses for castor oil. Some rely on it as a powerful laxative or as a natural moisturizer, while others use it to reduce inflammation, alleviate pain or treat acne. However, castor oil that helps in these ways will not work to drive away lawn pests. Baar MolEvict is specially formulated with our particular type of castor oil that's repulsive to moles and voles. Its scent, texture and composition make the unwelcome critters want to v
Product Description & Reviews
MoleEvict: Experience the Baar Advantage There are many different uses for castor oil. Some rely on it as a powerful laxative or as a natural moisturizer, while others use it to reduce inflammation, alleviate pain or treat acne. However, castor oil that helps in these ways will not work to drive away lawn pests. Baar MolEvict is specially formulated with our particular type of castor oil that's repulsive to moles and voles. Its scent, texture and composition make the unwelcome critters want to vacate your premises as fast as they can. As it drives away pests, MolEvict Lawn Mole & Vole Castor Oil is safe for your family and the environment. 100% natural, it will not harm your pets or gardens. A growing number of homeowners are finding MolEvict to be an effective way to get rid of moles and voles, as well as gophers and armadillos. How Much Should I Use and How Do I Apply It? Following the safe and simple formula on our label, you can: Mix 1 cup of MolEvict with 1 cup of unscented liquid dish soap, and put the mixture in a garden hose sprayer. Turning the water supply to full pressure, spray over the mole-infested area at a rate of one quart of MolEvict per 5,000 sq. ft. (e.g., a 50' x 100' rectangle). Apply after a good rainfall or watering, or continue to spray with water to soak the product into the soil. Apply 2 times per month, then apply as needed for maintenance. While this is what we suggest to start, the amount to use can vary since everyone's property is different. For example, do you have clay soil or sandy soil? The application process can be an art, and you may find you'll want to vary the amount and number of times applied depending on your soil. Generally speaking, when using a garden hose and sprayer, the 1 gallon bottle size treats up to 20,000 sq. ft., and it's best to buy a sufficient supply for re-application.
Features & Highlights
- Commercial Strength for Fighting Moles & Voles - Formulated for professional landscapers and gardeners by Dr. Bruce Baar, MolEvict drives pests away by coating their food sources (grubs, worms, etc.), forcing them to look elsewhere for a meal.
- 3 Convenient Sizes to Meet Specific Needs - MolEvict comes in a 32 oz. or 1 gallon bottle, as well as a 5 gallon pail. Using a garden hose and sprayer, apply according to the formula on the label 2 times per month, then as needed for maintenance. Best to buy a sufficient supply for re-application.
- Safe for Children, Pets & Gardens - 100% natural and organic, MolEvict will not harm your family, pets, flowers or vegetables, and is completely safe for the environment. No dangerous pesticides or chemicals.
- Easy Application, Acts Quickly - Our castor oil's unique scent, texture and composition make unwanted critters want to vacate your premises as fast as they can. You should see positive results within days. This 1 gallon bottle treats up to 20,000 sq. ft. (About Half an Acre).
- Popular with Homeowners Across America - Since introducing MolEvict in the early 2000s, Baar Products has compiled a roster of customers across the U.S. who've successfully reclaimed their lawns from moles and voles, as well as gophers and armadillos.
Baar Products, Inc
Baar Products, Inc
6 x 12 x 6 inches
6.3 x 5.5 x 11.3 inches
Have questions about this item (750M), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Baar, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: FBA_333, ean: 0010052003331,
The Giant Destroyer (GAS KILLER) (12/4PK TOTAL) 48 kills Moles, Gophers, Woodchucks, Norway Rats, Skunks, Ground Squirrels in their Holes, Tunnels, Burrows. NO dealing w/ dead pest, better than trapsOLD.
Upgraded, powerful function of rat and mice repellent and prevents them from appearing again. It is necessary to battle rodents and insects in your house apartment office hotel restaurant or shop in order to protect your health your family guests and...
mpn: 700350A, ean: 0687073003505,
Bayer Advanced Termite Killer ready-to-spread granules kill termites with a single application. Just spread the granules around the outside of your home, water in and walk away. Killing termites around your home has never been easier.Kills termites f...
mpn: SG_B005N4PQG6_US, ean: 0047400516946,
Active Ingredient in Delta Dust is Deltamethrin. Delta Dust is a long term residual dust, killing crawling insects. Treats: For up to 8 months when left undisturbed. Odorless, non staining.Does not clump or absorb moisture. How do I properly use the ...